Friday, January 27, 2006

Tired and falling sick.....

This morning I was woken up by my mum, saying that if my lil sis still bring her 2 frens back tonite, she going to move out to sleep. Let her run the whole show in the house. When I heard it, it was like," So early in the morning telling me such a ridiculous thing." After hearing that cannot sleep liao, woke up and talked to my mum. Telling her that tonite they should be going home liao coz tmr is reunion dinner. Go back to their family to collect ang bao since teenagers regard money as a very important thing.

Early afternoon went with my girlfren to run some errands. Bringing her to see my grandparents while passing new year goodies to them. They were very delighted to see that I brought my girlfren. My grandmother (dad's side) also asked me how my lil sis coz she said my dad is very "gek sim"(heartbroken in hokkien). Hmmm...even my grandmother also so concerned. A person's own actions can affect so many people. I told my grandmother that she's not studying liao. She said, dun study then dun study. She herself also never study.

When I told my dad about this, he said that," never study is ok. BUT not showing respect, rude and irresponsible is totally unacceptable." Many a times, my dad would have flared up if such things happened to me or my other sis but for her, he kept his cool and tried to be very nice to her. Catering to her needs.

Really tired and think I falling sick. These few days lack of sleep and stressed up to see my parents feeling so depressed. I wanted to make my parents forget about all these for the time being by accompanying them to buy new year goodies, buying pussy willow. I volunteered to pluck the shells out. Wanted to put up the decorations to make it more lunar new year experience, my dad said no need. No point. No mood to celebrate so why bother.

Hmmm..... headache and feverish. Going to pop 2 panadols and go rest liao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home