Thursday, January 26, 2006

A new hope?

After yesterday's incident (replying of the note), my mum was saying that since there's a response, I can either talk to them face to face and relate to them or write another letter. It was early morning 730am when my mum told me that. The girls came back around 7am and were sleeping coz they didn't dare come back home. My sis called my dad whether can she come home coz the nite before she said she not coming back home liao. She brought her frens in and kept all the phone handhelds to prevent the mothers from calling.

I was thinking how to relate to them in a cool and mild manner. I seek God for a solution. As I was going back school to collect my transcript in the late afternoon, I know that they wun be awake before I go. Thus, I decide to write a letter. I seek God for His divine wisdom (James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him) as I was thinking of what to write. And I prayed that the letter would minister to the 3 of them. I gave 3 books (2 books of : Every teenagers' little black book on How to get along with your parents and Every teenagers' little black book on Dating and sex). Don't know whether they will read but I pray that God will go before me to even do the work that He wants to do.

Right now, my other sis (blogger of eeyoreland) is taking the 3 of them for a shopping spree coz my lil sis haven't bought her new year clothes. My parents are taking things in a cool manner and going to explain to them that tomorrow they have to go back home coz saturday is reunion dinner. No matter how much dislike or hatred should also go back and eat reunion dinner and collect ang baos! After that wanna come back again, the doors are open. Hee.


Just now went to pass my commissioned repaint to a forum member. I'm glad he liked it alot and he said he felt honoured to own such a piece. I really felt that my efforts are worth it. It's really great to see a fellow toy collector to share the same passion.

Think quite stressed by so much stuff recently. Got 3 ulcers in my mouth (ok, partly also due to lack of water and sleep). Will drink lots of water so that can eat new year goodies when CNY comes. yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home