Thursday, January 12, 2006

My first IPPT Test of 2006

Realised that my IPPT is due before my birthday in few days' time, I booked the date last week. I was praying that the weather would be nice to be to let me take the test or else I'll have to take RT (20 sessions of 4 hours each for those who don't know). Today it was raining throughout and I called Maju camp asking will it still be on? Ya, I have to attend no matter wat or else I'll be deemed AWOL and it's a chargeable offence.

Yup, so I went and I..... cleared!!! yeah!!! Even though there was rain, it sort of cool the weather down. Managed to get Incentive though coz of my standing broad jump and running. After I tally with my previous test, I realised I dropped both my run and jump. Shucks, need more training liao. While I was out processing, saw ziyang as he's having his RT IPPT test. Hope he clear it once and for all, or else poor Grace have to wait for him while he goes for his routine RT.

Should be going for another IPPT test after my birthday. Probably before CNY. Then I can slack for another 1.5 years before my next IPPT. haha.

Regarding my work, yar... I did thought of the experience I can bring from outside into my dad's company if i were to work outside first. However, I feel that time is not on my side and I believe that with passion and willingness to improve, I can make a difference since a colleague in the company juz resigned early this year. I just do not want to be extra and take pay for nothing. I want to work for what I earn.

3 Comments:

At 1/12/2006 4:32 AM, Blogger Jing Xian said...

Its tough but you'll learn so much more. MNCs are good for those like me, who tries to earn as much as I could. The learning process is slower at MNCs. 1 year is not enough to learn much in MNCs. If you're really running short of time, you're dad's co. will be a better choice. :)

 
At 1/18/2006 7:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humm...what will happen if u skip IPPT huh? SAF will sent u a mail to remind u? For e 1st time they will mail to u one right? I did not go for any of e IPPT since i ORD lay, no recall also. Think they forgot abt me liao.

 
At 1/18/2006 11:50 PM, Blogger tornado said...

Ralphael, think u need to log in to miw.com.sg and check ur status. If ur status doesn't say ur IPPT due date. Then you're safe. If not, you're be told to RT. But since u work so many years liao they never call u, think they forget u liao. But just to play safe, go miw.com.sg check out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home