Monday, January 02, 2006

A New Year, A New Beginning. 2006!

It's been quite a while since my last post. Well, my trustworthy PC which accompanied me since the first day of school in University till one week I knew I graduated finally "RIP". It began with having problems with starting up the com at random times till it became more frequent. It finally "died" on Christmas Eve. However, I took some of its parts out and told the person in Sim Lim to fix into the new com.

Now my com has the following specifications:
- Pentium 4 2.66GHz, 512 MB RAM, 80GB harddisk, Nvidia Graphic Card, DVD-RW
- Total burn my pocket off $480

Spent the whole day installing and configuring my computer. Finally it's up!!!
Feel really good that it's a brand new year, brand new PC, brand new phase in my life!







2nd of Jan 2006 happens to be me and my gf's 19th month anniversary together. Thus did this gift for her. Nice?















2 years ago I did a similar one for her. Hee.

1 Comments:

At 1/05/2006 1:11 AM, Blogger khal said...

happy new year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home