Monday, December 19, 2005

End of one season, Start of a new season

After 4 and half years of perservering, finally lifted a big burden off my shoulders. Yes!! I've officially graduated when i saw my results online. I got a B for my "electrical minor", 2 Cs for my PE and 3 Ds for my core subjects. I thank God for all the favour that I can graduate successfully this semester.

Now have to start looking for job as I'm officially unemployed coz no more full time student. Hope my 6 month industrial attachment in aerospace company (which i got an A) and the fyp on nanotechnology (which i got an A+) would help in my resume. Other subject grades are "cannot see light one" haha. But also thank God for the good environment (both people and projects) during my IA and FYP that I could manage to get such a grade.

Finally NTU start to adopt something good from NUS besides all the tight schedule and super long vocation, which is the grading system. Without it, think many of us would not have just got a D but worse. A glimmer of hope for those people who are thinking of going NTU or NUS but was scared to go NTU due to "casualty rate".

I believe this semester is a good one whereby many NTU students will not be as gloomy as before yeah?

3 Comments:

At 12/20/2005 6:01 AM, Blogger Jing Xian said...

Congrats on graduation.
Life takes on another new height.
Blessings ahead!!

 
At 12/24/2005 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!
Welcome to the working world!

 
At 12/25/2005 6:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats coUsin!~sOb~no more rides 2 sch on mondays..booO..jk la!thanks 4 e RidEs!aLl e besT in gettG an ideal Job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home