Sunday, December 18, 2005

The Inn Musical Presentation


Christmas is less than a week's time. So how is everyone going to spend this christmas? I've been helping out in the sounds for church's christmas musical drama and I'm strongly recommending everyone to come and watch it! During the rehearsals, I've seen them practice and everyone really put in hard work to make this a wonderful production for everyone to enjoy.

Not just supporting me in the small role but also come and watch the story of Mary and Joseph and the birth of their son, Jesus. I'll gurantee plus chop that this is a show worth watching and the best of it is admission's FREE!!!!

On thursday & friday night, it'll start at 730pm but come early to have good seats yeah? On saturday, besides the night show at 730pm, there's an extra matinee at 4pm. Bring your friends along and after that your can go for supper or whatever after that. Let me know if you're interested but dunno how to make your way there yeah?

It's at 21 adam road. Trinity Christian Centre. Level 4 auditorium. See ya there! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home