Friday, November 25, 2005

Finally finished!!!

4 and half years of uni life...... long and winding road.....
taught me alot of things..... looking at the bright side, I learnt to pick myself up after falling time and time again; making me a better man to face the pressures in the working world.

Today at 1215pm, everything was completed. I finally completed my FYP presentation. There was a huge burden being lifted up, a great sigh of relief. I was praying that the moderator will not "shoot" me to death and thank God although I said "dunno" for 2 questions out of his 10 questions, he still said that it was a good project done. Yeah!!!

Now can really start do alot of things which i wanted to do:
- pack up my room (free of school notes/books)
- sell off whatever that I don't want at yahoo auction (eg. original CDs, VCDs, toys)
- sell of my textbooks at a cheap rate to my hall-mates who may be taking them next sem or next year
-finish my custom work on my 12th repaint toy
- train up for my IPPT so that I can take it this december followed by january after my birthday again. Also have to build up my muscles and burn my fats. biceps and triceps going to disappear and my tummy going to be appear if i do anything soon. oops....
- thinking of what christmas present to buy/do for my girlfriend this year. Last year I done something like this for the first christmas I spent with my girlfren. Nice?

1 Comments:

At 11/25/2005 5:23 AM, Blogger Jing Xian said...

Hey, thats a very sweet xmas prezzie for cat!

And yah, life is going into a brand new phase. Blessings in this new phase! ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home