Friday, November 18, 2005

First post - Introduction

This is the very first post but not my very first blog.
First one was from friendster but realised that it wasn't so "friendly" in terms of efficiency (need to log into friendster, then click on view blog, then click on new post - and all the loading are very slow in friendster).

Yup, a brief introduction of myself.
An undergrad in a local university who can't wait to go out to the working world.
"overdue" for half a year already seeing many of my peers graduated and found jobs.

Initially I find blogging a waste of time, lame and just a trend. However, all these have been overcome by the urge to express my views and share my "creations" to friends who know me but do not have time to catch up with me.

Comments ya?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home