Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Final paper in Uni done! (hopefully)

After 10days of preparation for my last paper, MP2008 is finally over!!!
Haven't really sink into my mind that it's the end of my uni exams. Maybe due to fact that there's still my FYP presentation to go this friday and then will I feel the total effect.

Like what I tell my friends that this 4.5 years in Uni is like majoring in mechanical aerospace while taking a minor in electrical engineering at the same time(just that it will not be shown in the transcript). How come? I've repeated every electrical module (there's 3) once and the current one is the 3rd module taking the 3rd time. Thus, that would make up a total of 3 subjects taking up a total worth of 21 Acedamic Units. Well, putting them aside for now, I pray that I'll not see it ever again.

Yeah yeah, perserve 3 more days in preparing my FYP slides, speech and presentation and hopefully I'll finish my uni chapter of my life.

3 Comments:

At 11/22/2005 5:53 AM, Blogger Jing Xian said...

Welcome to the working society.
Welcome to the Rat Race.
But emerge as the winner.
Blessings~

 
At 11/24/2005 7:03 AM, Blogger khal said...

NIGEL!!! wheee... hello jingxian! hahaha. Hope u all are doing well. God bless!

 
At 11/29/2005 1:59 AM, Blogger tornado said...

hey jx and khal!!
din know you all posted comments.
today then i read about it. hee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home