Monday, December 05, 2005

The Sky is falling

Recently, I watched the movie Chicken Little with my girlfriend. Initially I thought that it's just a childish, no-brainer show but after watching I actually quite enjoyed it. It's a simple show that integrated spoofs of other movies eg, princess diaries, war of the worlds, King Kong and others which I may not had spotted. It also talks about friendship, love and parental love. Watch the show and recall the scenes, you'll find that it's actually quite a meaningful show.

The different characters in the movie definitely spiced up the show. Maomi like the porcupine because he's way too COOL. For me, I like the character of fish. Very cute and.... erm.... cute...haha... Innocent and a fun-loving.

Another thing I realised that an additional factor which made me enjoyed the movie so much is not just the content of the show but also who I watched with. Thank you Maomi!!! Here's this post specially dedicated to you! I LOVE YOU!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home