Tuesday, January 17, 2006

A year older...

Oh my.... I can't believe I've actually lived more than a quarter of a century liao. Today marks my 26th birthday. Nothing special or extraordinary happened. Just finished up a commissioned piece of repainted toy (black zarak version 2). If I'm free, will post a gallery of it soon. Done a MAE poster for my prof and emailed to him last week. Still waiting for my teacher aide payment to come soon ($400). Hope that I can tell myself to book an IPPT date next thursday and clear it with at least an incentive. If not, when start work, very difficult liao.

Oh yar, the apple ice cream that u see on the pic is taken from Genki Sushi. Went there with my dear maomi for my birthday. Really a nice place. Great soft shell crabs and very thick and fresh Salmon! Recommended! But next time going to IKOI restaurant for japanese buffet at $30+++ at Miramar Hotel. Heard that it's very good. Tried to book the day before but it's fully booked! Next time shall try one week before I wanna go.

A pic with my dear after eating:
1 plate of soft shell crab
1 plate prawn spring roll thingy
2 chuwamushi
4 plates of salmon sushi
1 plate of salmon sashimi
1 plate of fried scallop wings
1 plate of salmon maki

Too bad I dun have Genki sushi card, or else I would have 20% discount coz it's my birthday!




My dear dear bought me a cup that says :" Love doesn't make the world go round but it is what that makes the ride worthwhile." Other side of the cup says:" For the special someone." Yeah, I got a personal cup already. Have been using the ikea cups since I moved into my current home. The 2 garfields also very cute rite? they look so identical! haha....


To my dearest Maomi: Thanks for accompany me and celebrating my birthday with me! I Love You!

1 Comments:

At 1/21/2006 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AARRGGHH!!!

I cant believe it! I forgot to msg you a birthday message =(. Well, I was working but there's no excuse. Sorry this came late:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home