Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bronze

Came back from company retreat.
Glad that I got to know most of the people better. Also their spouses.
Nothing to buy because most are very ex but ate alot alot.
Gained 1kg and now i weigh 63kg!!!! Oh no.... little tummy evolving. Need to ask the bulldozer to flatten it. Pictures should be up on the gallery soon. Not much of me inside but took pictures that interest me.

It was really a challenge after eating so much and 2 days later going for my IPPT test.
I went to Maju camp for the test and was amazed and abit intimidated by the high tech gadgets. Gone are the days of human counting but all are computerized and done by computer sensor.
I managed to get all 5 points except standing broad jump. A mere 3 points for a jump of 221cm.

Then came the rain whereby the 2.4km run was delayed for 1hr. Started at 645. Managed to run my personal best of 11min 14s ever since I ORDed. At the end of the day, I got bronze (S$100)! yeah! yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home