Sunday, December 10, 2006

Door gifts

Last Friday, I went for a dealers' nite and a wedding dinner. Basically I was like hopping from one place to the other. Coincidentally, I received door gifts that will complement each other.

Looking at the pic, I received a personalized wine glass (though I do not drink coz I'm allergic to alcohol) and it looks real cool right? Thanks to Legrand for holding the dealers and distributors nite though I didn't get to eat the Tung Lok buffet. sigh.

Went to my primary school friend's wedding and had a great time catching up with my friends whom i know for 19 years and counting. 2 of them I know them for 21 years because we were in the same kindergarten!! Received the "bling bling" couple thing that is suppose to be a decorative item for wine glasses! Shall keep this a short post as I need to get some rest soon! Nonetheless, a great week! and I look forward to this coming week whereby I'll be going overseas for the first time since year 2 in Uni. Not far la, going to Miri Sarawak. Hope it's not a God abandoned place. Hee

1 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 10:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice wine glass! with ur name somemore! I like the decorative item as well! niceeeee! Good luck for ur first biz trip!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home