Sunday, December 03, 2006

Yeah!!!

Remember on Friday I had a short post on the demoralizing purchase order which I didn't know and immediately went to make an order with our Germany principal? Yesterday morning when I reached office, I saw the confirmation and realised that item would be ready the 3rd week of 2007! Man, I can't wait so long for that. I was asking God why and how..... I was praying that there will be stock in Germany and it can be flown in asap but now how.....

God knew my thoughts. My fellow colleague saw the confirmation email and walked up to me and said that the items are actually with her! 1 month ago she asked who ordered the item but no one "owned" up and she just left it at one corner hoping to be able to sell off one day. Though the question of where did the purchase order gone to in the first place is still a mystery, I can say that God is a faithful God and through this short episode, I can even put my trust in Him in my work more and more. Praise God!

Had thanksgiving for North district today. It suddenly dawn upon me that I'm gonna miss the people from the other cell. Though we would be still be attending the same service, I feel that there's surely going to be a difference. How? I don't know. But I know He has a plan for each and everyone of us and it is GOOD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home