Thursday, November 30, 2006

Busy December

On your mark, Get set, ....... Go Go December!!!

After my last post, must be thinking my busy december would be doing manuscript and preparing for the poster session for my ex-prof? No........... haahaa.... With regards to the manuscript, told my prof that it is ok to let a masters students to continue what I had left. All the graphs have to be redo if want to change anything because the soft copy already died together when my com crashed half a year ago. I also got no time to rush anything out. JX said that our prof still thought that I am still his student studying in NTU.

Think God knows my heart and I also didn't have the heart to tell a lie that make me not to go for the poster session. Thus, out of the blue, my boss told me that I would be going for a business trip from 12th to 16th at Sarawak Miri. Of all the places, why such an ulu place. Well, I feel that this trip will let me learn something out from it. What exactly I do not know but I believe God will use every situation to mould me.

Ok, time to line up my list of events.
1st-5th december => my colleague will be going to Korea for holiday with his family, thus all his work will be thrown to me because I help in doing some of the quotations for the major clients. This means double the work load with the same amount of time. God, grant me the efficiency and the favour whereby purchasers wouldn't be mean to me.

2nd Dec => 30months and counting dear!! \^o^/

3rd december => thanksgiving for North district. This is when we give thanks for the good things God has done for us for the past 11 months. And also saying bye bye to some folks and say hi hi to new peeps!

9th Dec => Dealer's night where dealers for LEGRAND come together for a nite of fun, food and laughter. However, I just going to eat then go attend my pri sch fren's wedding. =)

11th-16th => Overseas Business trip

22nd => Christmas, Actually!

25th => Christmas!

30th-2nd Jan => Company Retreat (Still pending)

I would definitely take some of the free time to spend time with my gf, doing Christmas shopping and maybe even shop for clothes for the CNY.

Things I would wanna do this December
- visit Vivocity (never been there before)
- go Tangs buy Evian bottle Christmas version
- hope there'll be an interesting movie to catch with my gf

1 Comments:

At 11/30/2006 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... So happening man! Haha.. Glad your FYP dilemma is over. Enjoy all your job-related events & the TCC stuffs! I agree that God has something in stalled for you and there is a purpose for everything!! Haha.. At least you can celebrate CNY in 2007, me in US no official CNY, only got bloody boring CNN... (nearly wanted to scold KNN, but must be good boy) :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home