Thursday, November 16, 2006

Exam Time

Today marks the start of the exams for the NTU folks. It was like not long ago that I was also one of the many people mugging and getting real stressed up over each and every paper because I couldn't finish studying. Yes, right from my first semester to the final semester in NTU. Gone were the days whereby "dabao" rate was rocket high for engineering students after the change in the grading system was implemented. Even those friends who said that "jialet, sure die" they also managed to pass.

I could still remember I had 2 good groups in NTU in my final year. 1 group was my study kaki which comprises of Clement, Raymond, me and my gf. One of us would reach school at 7+ just to "chop" a tutorial room for ourselves and any of our friends that are coming later. The other group is Ming, Clement and me- the dabao group aka the E group (Extend 1 semester group). I believe God had a plan for us and we had projects together and sometimes share and encourage one another. Ming decided to go back to his church after a halt of 5 years and I believe it was God who used me and clement to reach out to him.

For those who are studying for the exams. Gambatte! 3 weeks and you'll be through! I'll end this post with these 2 verses.
In the bible, God said," Cast your anxieties onto me for I care for you".
The 10 finger prayer " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home