Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Christmas lightup


Christmas is just round the corner. Last Saturday I accompanied my parents to orchard. My mum wanted to take pictures of the Christmas lightup and the mobile decorations. All the photos were taken by my mum with the new digi cam that she bought.
A few things I noted while walking along that stretch
- It was very crowded
- There was the story of Jesus being told alive by displays, choirs and performances from different churches I believe. There was several photo booths which the proceeds will go to charity or some church umbrella organisations.
- There was a series of events being put up by a group of churches outside Paragon. They have been doing the such events for the past few years.


However, among the busy shopping and events, I wonder how many people really understand the true meaning of Christmas....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home