Thursday, December 14, 2006

Greetings from Miri Sarawak

The 4th day of my business trip. Just a short post since my fellow colleague is waiting for me. Really enjoyed the trip in a way that I get to appreciate the things around us better and also learn alot of things from it. Took some pictures of it and will upload them when I get back to Singapore and describe my experience. The internet is not something that's so easily accessible though they have wireless connection in all the hotels i been to. There are no internet Kiosk!!! The one i'm in now is after 30min of walk from my hotel in a shopping mall. Thank God!!! haha... though they are still using windows 2000, at least better then nothing.

Just want to say that I miss my dear dear alot. My dearest Maomi, I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home