Friday, December 29, 2006

Happy New Year 2007!!

Nope, my watch is not wrong nor is yours. Just that I'm going for my company retreat to KL for 4 days 3 nights in half an hours time and posting this in advance.

2006 is coming to an end. A lot of wonderful memories. Leave the bad ones behind and bring along the good ones in your mind.
Let's look forward to 2007 for many more breakthroughs to come in all areas of your life!

I'll be missing my dear dear alot. First time not celebrating New Year in Singapore.
First time not celebrating New Year with my dear dear ever since we got together.
I know she'll be feeling lonely. So am I. Even though there are my colleagues there.
FYI, this company retreat comprises of all the company staff except the bosses. It'll be a good time to build up rapport with the people since most of the time we are busy with our own areas of work. Getting to know the drivers, admin staff and even the sales team. What makes an organisation work I believe is not totally about how well the product is BUT how well the working relationship is within the organisation. If there is no love, there will be no motivation or "wanting" to go to work at all. So here I am, on a "mission". Put it on a light note, to know the people better and also let them know me better.

Gotta go. Have a blessed New Year everyone!
Miss ya lots! Especially my dearest Maomi!! I love you!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home