Sunday, August 13, 2006

1st home leave

Yesterday was the 1st home leave for my lil sis. One which my lil sis was waiting for the day to come and one which my parents were looking forward to. Her 2 good friends also went to SGH to wait for her to come out. I could see that my mum was very happy when she brought her home. The first thing she did was to have her haircut because girls are naturally conscious of their hair.

She seemed less hot tempered and more matured after 3 months at SGH. She came back home with her friends (good ones I think coz none smoke) and they somehow gathered to celebrate her first home leave. The whole scene reminded me of my teenage years having fun and laughter.

She "booked in" at 545pm today and somehow this will carry on for at least another year. Currently, it's 1 home leave per fortnight. Depending on her performance, she may get rewarderd to 3 weeks per month with the balance being parent visit to SGH on the weekend.

Today I watched Singapore all-stars vs Melbourne Tigers in the Philips Cup on Ch24. I was really suprised when Singapore managed to lose 68-86. This is a close margin compared to the Malaysian all-stars lose to the Tigers by more than 50+ points yesterday. Was it because Singapore was good? Erm.... Yes, they are. They got people that can slam somemore. And guess what, their starting line-up, all are foreign imports. I'm not sure whether their bench, got 50% are local talents or not. Hmmm.... if Singapore soccer were to make it to the WC, it should be like this similar case. Sigh, sad but true..... for now. I rest my case....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home