Thursday, August 10, 2006

A little encouragement from heaven

I'm not sure whether God heard my complaint and disappointment in my previous post, but I had a little surprise today.

Firstly, there was a sudden influx of purchase orders that came in and the amount wasn't little nor huge. Maybe God encouraged me in my act of obedience to do His work.

The following event is one thing that really surprised me. I saw a "power weekend" flyer in my workplace!!!?!!! Though I do not know who had the flyer and placed it there (i'm still finding out which colleague of mine), but I know that at least this ticket wasn't thrown into the dustbin. Plus the fact that many of the colleagues downstairs (logistics) are buddhists or free-thinkers (all Gods are the same that type of free thinker), seeing the flyer there is already a miracle. I was thinking maybe yesterday one of them went to Orchard and some one from my cell pass to him. Or else one of my colleagues' friend is from TCC and passed him this flyer. Or someone from other cells was distributing the flyers where my colleague is walking and he took it. But anyway, the fact that I saw the flyer in my workplace is a little encouragement from heaven.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home