Thursday, July 13, 2006

Stomach Indigestion

Within 6 weeks, I've spent 100 bucks for medicine. Yesterday was the latest addition to my list of medicine. I thought I had stomach flu but the doctor said it's stomach indigestion (a stage before stomach flu). It's no joke having stomach indigestion. Just rest on my bed when I reached home and refusing to move. Thank God I'm feeling better today. My gf also caught the flu bug. Sigh, with the current weather (rain, hot and sunny, rain, unexpectedly) it's no surprise that many are falling sick. Thus, I'm also not in the mood to blog. Another reason is nothing significant to blog.

Anyway, one of my friends send me a link to read. Those who had watched "superman returns", click the link to find out more about the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home