Sunday, July 02, 2006

Gundam Kits

With regards to my previous post, I still do not know any updates of the online competition of my repainted transformers. Just wanna share my repaint gundam model kits. It's something different from transformers because they can only pose but cannot transform. This limitation is compensated by the numerous articulation it has.



According to the Gundam Seed Destiny series, this model is called DESTINY. A over-hyped word both used in the commercial world (eg, some jewellery company) and in people's lives.



In the anime, this kit is the hero. The name for this model is FREEDOM. Strike Freedom to be precise. It's amazing how Japanese animators would use impactful words like these to name the robots. My 3rd and last kit for my gundam series is JUSTICE. Infinite Justice. I have yet to work on that kit though. Till the day comes....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home