Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I missed the days......

It suddenly dawned upon me how much I missed some of the things i've done in the past which is quite impossible to happen again.
Of course there are other things which I miss but those stuff can be re-ignited either through meeting up and catching up again with friends thus i'm just blogging things that are not possible to happen again (almost).

I miss my secondary school days in VS
- I went for leadership camps and leading people who were just 2 years younger than me
- I went to support the national track and field finals with my friends at the national stadium
- me and my fellow NCC friends canoed round Singapore island in a span of 3 days, tried sailing, night navigation using boat round changi-punggol-sembawang area.
- our class often hung out at hougang mall after school and chit chat till dinner time.
I miss my jc days
- I became the best trainee in the leadership camp
- me and my fellow teammates canoed round Pulau Ubin several occasions
- we trained and "beat" our body till we were at our peak physically. (doing 20+ chin-ups and going to the gym were our norm thrice a week)
I miss my army days
- even though we had strict discipline, the feeling of winning the best combat unit cannot be described in any ways (cause we really sweat and gone through alot)
- we marched 72km from 7pm to the following afternoon and that was when we got our coverted red beret
- we marched the padang in year 2000's NDP. Even though there were hip-cups at the actual day, the feeling of pride for the country, for the unit is something that each one of us who participated cherished

I especially miss my uni days,
- I walked down from north spine to south spine to meet my dear dear after class, or even meeting up during our free hours to study together in the library or CITS.
- I had crispy waffle with ice cream, breakfast of toast kaya bread, egg and tea with my dear dear at the "bus stop"

I really miss those days..... what do you miss in your memory lane?

2 Comments:

At 8/08/2006 8:59 PM, Blogger Rayzor said...

Oh man... Too much to even blog down. Maybe need to start writing a memoir perhaps Haha...

 
At 8/09/2006 7:22 AM, Blogger Jing Xian said...

I miss attempting to 'compete with your car with my walking' to see who reaches lecture hall first.

Haha..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home