Thursday, April 13, 2006

Blessed Easter in advance!

Finally a long weekend for this week.
Time to get some rest, to spend time with loved ones and also blog.

Work has been great. I think i'm a workaholic. Everyday I look forward to my work where I never fail to learn new stuff and meet new people. Ever since I got my name card, I have been giving and receiving name cards. A different kind of feeling compared to schooling. When I go to places like church or friends' house, I always look at their lights, cables, plugs, sockets and try to see what brand they are. In my mind I would be thinking," hey, I sell that too!" My colleague was telling me that he went to Genting with his family and while he was sitting on a roller coaster, he saw a limit switch at the bottom of the track. The brand is one whom we are the sole agent in Singapore. It also never fails to amaze that how such a small thing forms into a big picture (roller coaster ride). Makes one appreciate the product better.

This week is also the starting week of a 4 week grueling time in NTU for the students. Yup, they're having their exams! For those who are having their exams, Jia you!!! Very soon, exams will be over and 3 month holidays is waiting for you (provided you not on attachment). Dear Maomi, you have to jia you too!

When was the last time I said that I received 3 calls within a month from P********. Today I just received the 4th! But I was really really in a hurry to meet a client from ST marine and the person called at the time when I saw him coming to meet me. The person said," Hi, i'm calling from P****** and our company is expanding and I......" I just told her that sorry, i got no time, meeting a client, bye. Hmmm..... don't they ever give up?????

Tomorrow and Saturday is an exciting day! Trinity Chrisitan Centre is having Easter Presentation called Doctor's Journal. There'll be performances, dance, musicals and songs. Admission is free thus don't miss this excitement packed event! I'm helping out as the technical soundcrew. Hee. Come and experience the true meaning of Easter.......... definitely not about bunnies and Easter eggs. ;p

1 Comments:

At 4/13/2006 7:18 PM, Blogger Jing Xian said...

Occupational disease!! Hahaha! But I'm sure u'll free proud, to identify things others don't. That makes u love and respect your own job more and more!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home