Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dad's "first" visit to Girls' Home

Been busy transiting from my work downstairs to the office as a sales executive coz my sis had officially resigned from the company. Everything been very interesting and interactive. I like my job!

My dad went to visit my lil sis at girls' home on Tuesday. Only half an hour is given for each weekly visit. My lil sis asked how come mummy didn't come along (coz only parents are allowed to visit, siblings & friends are strictly not allowed). My dad said that mummy is too heart broken to come visit her unless she decides to change. My lil sis asked my dad to ask the counsellor to let her extend her counselling by another year and she agree to learn hairdressing. She still die die dun wanna study. This way, she dun need to spend the time in girls home. My dad who loves her alot said that she has to make the request to the counsellor too. The love of my dad to my lil sis juz make me feel of God's love for each and everyone of us. No matter how much we rebelled or don't want to listen to Him, He still loves us alot and longed that we turn back from our old ways.

My mum, girlfriend and one of my best friend think otherwise. They feel that my lil sis always don't honour her words. Maybe it still valid for the initial few days after the 1st and 2nd release but as weeks past, she went back to her old ways when her "pig and dog friends" come find her. When she say on the phone that she'll be back soon at midnite, she'll reach the house around 4am or even 6am the next day (hmmm, I wonder when did Singapore expand its land till it need 4-6hours to travel from one place to another).

They feel that should put her in girls home for a year so that she can be isolated from her "pig and dog friends" and also let her think. This time round is because of a mistake she made (glue sniffing) and not of parents making the request. It can also let her kick her smoking habit. In addition, next year the new school (dunno what is the name) will open especially for school dropouts who dun wan to study but wanna learn a skill. It'll be beneficial for her.

What do you think? Like my dad? or my mum/gf/best friend?

Tomorrow (friday) will be the result of the police case (glue sniffing). Though my lil sis will not be able to attend, my parents will be going to know the results. Dunno what the result will say and the verdict though, will just pray for God's will to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home