Thursday, March 02, 2006

Caught in the act

Early this morning 1+am, my little sis called my parents saying that she's at a police station in AMK. My parents woke up in the middle of the night just to go to the police station and sign a consent form for blood sample of my little sis. Why?

Apparently, my little sis and a big group of frens were caught glue sniffing at a coffeeshop at AMK. Everyone in the group was detained and held at the police station. They took their blood sample and should have passed them to the clinic to verify of any status of glue abuse this morning.

When my parents reached there, the police station seem quite busy. Groups of policeman having their supper, groups of parents feeling up the form. One of the parent say that the day before she had juz came to bail her daughter out for shoplifting, how come the next day come again for glue sniffing. Sigh.

With the intro of the "curfew" (11pm for teenagers), I believe this would further reinforce that teenagers should not linger outside late at nite. Status of the blood sample result has yet been known to my parents yet. However, if the result is positive, most prob my lil sis will be put into girls home for minimum of 2 years because she broke the curfew (10pm) and she did something like this. (To think that the end of her probation is 7 days time)

1 Comments:

At 3/02/2006 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that...

But I feel to a certain extent it shows her determination (or the lack of) to get herself out of her situation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home