Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Helping my girlfren's mum promote flowers




Very sian of posting regarding my sis. Yesterday had quite a commotion at 12 midnite. Shall leave that to tomorrow's post. Now going to promote my girlfren's mum flowers for valentine's day!

Here are only sample pics. Got Gerberas, Tulips and sunflowers too!. Interested can send me a sms at 94234522 (Nigel) and I'll direct you to my girlfren regarding transaction details and address if need delivery.

Additional info: 1) Delivery will be any part of the island but timing not fixed coz the courier need to plan route of movement. Eg, cannot die die say deliver at 1.30pm. The most they can do i think is before certain timing that u specify.2) The flowers are nicely wrapped. Dun believe can compare with other florist and look at the way they wrap. They also put alot of different "accessories" (feelers). From the pics, you can see that besides baby breath, there are many other types of feelers added onto it which I dunno their names la.

Deadline of order: This weekend. 12/02/06. Thus those who yet to buy, dun wait liao. Order now if you feel the flower bouquet is nice. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home