Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Blessed Lunar New Year

First of all, Blessed Lunar New Year and have a properous year ahead!

This year's CNY is abit different from the past. Why? Coz normally I would have finish my visiting on the 1st day (which I still do) but on the 2nd day I went with my girlfriend (Maomi) to visit her relatives and also mine. Of coz got more angbaos but that's not the point. I get to see and know more of her external family members. We want to build up a closer bond within the family members for both sides. Thus, on the 3rd day me and Maomi only visit my fren's place (yes, the only fren I visit during this CNY period so my fren is a privileged one. No la, it's my honour that she invited me to her house. haha) After that fetched Maomi to her "7 sisters CNY gathering" (spouses not allowed, sob sob..). Reached home at 2pm and KOed till 5pm.

My lil sis brought her gal fren back to stay over on CNY day 2 and her mother came over to my house to bring her go visiting of her relatives. Though not so problematic already (no glue, no guys, no gals stayover), but still quite problematic. Yesterday evening went out and didn't came home till 3pm today and went out again at 4pm. She said she went to follow the lion dance and "chu1 shi1". They'll get ang baos for helping out but that doesn't mean not coming back home to sleep. My dad is going to give an ultimatum (dunno isit this spelling), to let her choose which route she wanna go.
Choice 1: Back to school
Choice 2: Learn hairdressing
Choice 3: Girls' Home
Hmmm.... dunno there'll be war when she comes back or peace treaty. Now is almost 1030 and she's not back yet. I think my mum waiting for her to come back then lao yu sheng. sigh, I wanna lao yu sheng.......

Oh yar, tomorrow is my FIRST day of work! at my dad's company but going to start a humble beginning. I think is do watever the workers are doing. (send goods, help out, etc - This way I have to be disciplined enough to go and learn about the people and also about the products).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home