Sunday, February 12, 2006

Outdoor sale for my gf's mum flower shop and showcasing some of my repaints

Summarizing what I had done for the past few days:

Everyday in the workplace is a fun and great learning experience. People said that you'll prefer schooling than working. However, I beg to differ. I prefer working than schooling even though it means forgoing your breaks and slacking whenever you want. For working, I dun need to worry about weekends to rush some assignments or quizzes. I feel I'm contributing to the company and learning things that are of interest to me. I understood what it meant by volts, watts, hertz

In school, I have to learn stuff that I'm not interested in additional to the lousy lecturer who may have difficulty pronouncing certain words clearly. Thus most of the time one would be either spending building castles in the air or trying to figure out what the lecturer is talking about instead of understanding it.

After I listed the flowers in this site, forums, got about 3 orders thru it. At my workplace, I manage to get another 3 orders. haha, I'm the part time outdoor sales for my gf's mum flower shop liao. On saturday I heard from my gf that there's about 60+ orders till date and that means I help to make up about 10% of the orders. haha. But I believe the orders will greatly increase for today and tomorrow onwards. Heard from my gf that the purple dyed roses turned out very nice. Shall ask her to take a pic and post it sometime. hee.

Did a few repaints of my toys since the start of 2006. Let me share with everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home