Wednesday, February 22, 2006

When will my lil sis want to think about the future?

Update about my little sis.
Since that midnite incident few days back, my lil sis has not gone "crazy" and quite mild in her actions. Didn't bring frens back stay overnite. The difference between her and her 2 gal frens (A & B) is she dun go school anymore liao but the other 2 does. Thus, everyday she will sleep till afternoon then laze around at home till dinner time. After that she'll go out till midnite come back. Sometimes will pass midnite.

Today she went abit "crazy" again in the afternoon. She wanted her atm card back from my mum. She got 2 atm card. 1 is the normal one that she carry which has less than 10 bucks. The other one is her ang bao money since young and have not touch one. Last year my mum let her have the 2nd card and within 3 days she withdrew out $1.2k. She maxed out the withdrawal for each day ($200 cash withdrawal and $200 fund transfer). How do we know? Coz my mum went to update bank book and found out. She secretly took out the card and kept the card without my lil sis knowledge the following day. She finished spending this year's ang bao money liao and asked mummy for the other atm card coz those ang bao money that were kept for the past few years are rightfully hers.

My mum wanted to go out of house to fetch grandma to see polyclinic but my lil sis dun allow her to leave the house unless she give her the card. Thank God my uncle came at that time and brought my mum out (my lil sis wun make a fuss when other relatives are around). My mum told me all these when I went to fetch her and grandma from the polyclinic after the visit. She say cannot pass her the card or else she may use the money to buy drugs or anyhow spend with her "wine meat buddies". If you look at my lil sis' friendster testimonials, alot commented that they dunno her that well BUT they know that she's rich. *faint*

1 Comments:

At 2/22/2006 11:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO does that mean that if she doesnt have the money anymore, these friends would leave her?

Maybe it is worth a try?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home