Wednesday, March 01, 2006

First Pay Day!

This week has been really hectic. Dun even have time to take a breather at work.
Got my pay on monday and I was "surprised" at my pay. Even though I got a degree but coz of the work I'm doing and what others (who got ITE cert and below) are getting, I'm getting the same too. Take home pay barely hit 1k. I already expected liao but didn't expect it to be so low. It's ok, I'm at my learning stage thus wun ask for much. Heard from my dad that the other partner going to bring me and his son to overseas this coming April or May to meet the principals of the dealers in China and places in Europe. After that, both of us will move upstairs and take on some of the outdoor sales liao.

My sis who is also working at my dad's company for a month more than me have been offered a job at UMC(I) at pasir ris. And the starting pay is 3k+!!!! Well, i was commenting that my sis wouldn't come back work for my dad liao after she leave. For me, coz I told myself that I wanted to help my dad carry on the business (if i'm capable) and thus money is not the issue liao. Nor is status.

Have been helping to take pics of some of the popular products for website these few days. Here are some of the pics. Some of the items are worth a few thousands! There are pendant lights, search lights, flood lights, mast lights, stern lights, deck lights, motor sirens and alot more. Pardon me for my poor photography skills. Tried my best to create a clear shot liao. Then going to let the ppl who do the website edit. From monday till today already took about 70+ products out of the hundreds. My eyes everyday tired and strained by the lights. But quite cool as I got to know more about the products when I asked the boss.


Did a website for my girlfren's mum. She wanted to do a website so that people can view them online but order thru phone or something. It's still at its initial stage thus not much flowers but worth a look. Go visit it! http://ferisia.fotopic.net Ferisia is the shop name and is located in Novena Square. The only flower shop there opposite bread talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home