Thursday, March 09, 2006

3rd time in girls' home

Hmm...... yesterday my dad went to the junvenile court with my lil sis. My mum didn't go coz she don't want to be scolded by the judge for not being a good mother and stuff. However, during the trial, the judge scolded my lil sis this time round for creating trouble just a few days before the end of the counselling session. Scolded her for glue sniffing as it's harmful to the body and causes brain damage and stuff.

Usually my lil sis would keep silent when the judge scold her but this time round, my dad said that she told the judge to give her a chance. The case will be opened again at the end of this month. Meanwhile, she'll spend the time in girls' home. Heard from my dad that the first day of every girl going to girls' home would be locked in a small room. Just her and 4 walls and a door.

I thank God for even answering my prayer that the outcome of the hearing would not make my lil sis putting the blame on parents. Rather that talking about the breaking of curfews and missing counselling sessions, the judge choosed to solely talk about her glue sniffing and that made her feel that she's responsible for all she had done (not that the rest of the stuff she's not responsible la). I continue to pray that God will even use her time in Girls' Home this time to really make a 180 degree change in her mindset and attitude towards people and towards life.

1 Comments:

At 3/09/2006 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying along side with you on her stay in the girl's home.

-Raymond

 

Post a Comment

<< Home