Saturday, March 25, 2006

My blog has revived!

My blog was down for a total of 10 days!
The previous post was made when I could publish my post (the few days before I couldn't do so) but realised that it gave a blank page when viewed.
Today I tried again, by going to the status bar and click "publish entire blog" and when I clicked the view blog in new window, everything was ok! thank God.

If not, I would have jumped ship to livejournal already but the thought of going through the hassle creating a new account was unthinkable.

For the past 1 week, everything was moving very fast, tiring but exciting. When I came up to sales in the office, I picked up things as much as I can and it's really busy replying to enquiries and giving quotations. I had my first outdoor sales yesterday whereby my colleague and I went to a workshop doing electrical systems near Boon Lay. It was my customer who requested that we meet up and discuss more about his enquiry. The night before I took a few books back to read so that I can know my facts before answering to his questions. Thank God I brought my colleague William along who is a great friend/upper-study. Learn alot from him and picked up things (good ones of coz) that I can use in my worklife.

This week my parents went to see my lil sis. She told my parents that the day before the counsellor went to talk to her and kept saying that gave her chance but she didn't cherish. She felt that most probably she'll stay in Girls' Home for 1 year. However, she did say that if Police found anything in the blood sample, whatever the Police rule will override BPC ruling. Which means if BPC put her in 1 year Girls' Home and Police put her in rehabilitation centre for 6months, the police's verdict will take priority (which in this case seems to be the better choice in her eyes). I also don't know much as siblings and friends are not allowed to visit her. Only parents are allowed to visit once per week for half an hour time slot.

Today is my girlfriend's birthday. Since I started working, I wanted to pamper her with something that she wants. A mp3 player. Thank God that my girlfriend is not a materialistic girl and once in a while pamper her with such stuff show her how important she is in my life. I got her a 2GB Ipod nano (black).

She has been really stressed by quizzes, assignments, upcoming exams, having to take care of her little brother(4 years old) and also do household chores (eg, wash toilet/wash clothes/iron clothes). Of coz her family is not abusing her but is just that their maid just got "retrenched" and everyone in the family chipped in to share the burden of household chores. Dear, if you're reading this post, perserve on k! I know you're tired physically but try to rest when you can. I love you! Blessed Birthday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home