Sunday, April 20, 2008

Bielefeld (Germany Day 1)

Yesterday night, I took SQ26 from Singapore to Frankfurt together with our supplier and business associates. Was really happy that my dear dear, my parents and my sis were there to see me off. Managed to see Yeeling at the airport too as she was coming back from a flight. Appreciate it! Man, this is the longest flight that I have ever taken. 12hrs 40min. Thank God there is a personal screen for everyone, otherwise I'll be bored to death! There were about more than half of the people in the plane are Europeans, thus big size. Was struggling to fall asleep in a unnatural position.

After reaching Frankfurt International airport, we had to transit using a domestic plane. The plane had 3 crew including the pilot. Total occupancy is 50. As it was a short distance, it wasn't so bad (40min). I left Singapore at 2350hrs and I reached Germany (after transit) at 850am (Germany is 6hrs behind Singapore). It's like a mutli-region gathering. There were about 6 Koreans, 6 Japs, 2 Indonesians, 4thais, 1 malaysian and 4 Singaporeans for this trip.

We went to a small town called Bielefeld. It's a very nice place. Cold cold too. 7 Deg C. A very relaxing atmosphere and there is a castle! I have uploaded them into my photobucket and shall slideshow them in my next post.

Going to have my dinner soon liao. Time now is 530pm in Germany and 1130pm in Singapore. I miss my dear dear lots lots! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home