Monday, April 14, 2008

Gambatte for those having exams now!

Last week there wasn't many people who came for cell but it was a nice time of hearing the testimonies of how God had blessed for the people who came. For me, it was how God spoke to me throughout the week on John 15 which says that God is the vine while we are the branches and as long as we are with the vine, we will bear much fruit.

Bearing fruit doesn't have to just constrain within getting your friends saved. It could mean developing love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness, goodness, faithfulness, kindness and self-control. Yes, fruits of the spirit.

Last friday, there was a situation whereby i was thrown into doing something out of convenience or I could choose to take the extra step to make things right from the start. Customer ordered 300pcs of type A1 product. However, when the time he placed the order, I would only left with 1/3 of type A1 product. My colleague suggested to thrown in balance of A2 product (very similar and cheaper by abit).

If i were to do the former action, everything would be ok if there is nothing wrong. However, IF something goes wrong and due to convenience i decided not to tell in advance, it will jeopardize the name of the company and also my integrity. I went with the former but while having my lunch, something within me was telling me that it's not worth it. Why risk the convenience (& also gaining an extra profit of 20 bucks) for all these? After lunch, I told the purchaser that what I would be supplying consist of the respective ratio of type A products. If he couldn't make the decision, he can ask his engineer and check if it is acceptable. If not, we will take the unacceptable items back without any questions asked. Thank God that after all these hassle, they accepted the items because the item they're using can fit both type A products.

Through this episode, I had the peace of God, joy of doing what is right and love from God. He never fails! For those who are studying for the exams currently, perservere! As long as you remain in Him, He will remain in you and you will bear fruits! Thus, don't leave God out of your revision during this crucial period. Let this time be a time of honoring Him and He will bless you with fruits that will bring glory to His name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home