Monday, December 31, 2007

2007 round up

As 2007 comes to a close (in less than 8hours time), Just want to thank God for things that had happened in 2007 as follows:
- Good health (I didn't choke up a single cent in medical fees in 2007 compared to 2006 which hit over 150 bucks for the year)
- Additional husky (that made me want to walk both dogs every night around the neighbourhood. Good for both dogs and me, keep fit. haha)
- Wisdom (played host for suppliers from Germany & Finland and thanked God for the wisdom He gave in talking to them; managing the P** projects)
- Favor (with friends/customers/suppliers/colleagues such that things can progress smoothly)
- Strength (to last each and every day)
- Peace (because the world is fully confusion/temptations/setbacks/unforeseen circumstances)
- Friends (attending weddings is a fun thing when you can catch up with them)
- Family (Father And Mother I Love You)
- Dear dear (without her, no one to share my joys, sorrows, frustrations. Always there to lend a listening ear, gives me support, encouragement and affirmation. Thank you for being part of my life! I love you dear!)

Thank God for 2007 and I believe a greater 2008 awaits me! Amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home