Saturday, September 01, 2007

My zoids













In the 80s, if you were a kid or teenager, you probably would have seen toy ads and departmental stores selling mechanized figures (zoids). These figures are built to play and it either runs by wind-ups or batteries. I have lost touch from them ever since I went to secondary schools but this passion was reignited when an uncle of mine gave me the most previous gem in zoids history (though he himself does not know) to build coz his son prefers lego than zoids and he doesn't know how to fix it up. And from that figure on, I went to purchase other zoids figures (very selectively) and repainted them to be unique of its own. I have just finished my backlog and hereby presenting all of them.

2 Comments:

At 9/02/2007 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow DINOSAUR! =D

 
At 9/05/2007 8:50 AM, Blogger Rayzor said...

Impressive customs! Din know u have so many models too! Keep it up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home