Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hunt for the Camaro Concept 08 bumblebee

Transformers Era is back again and it's hitting both guys and gals, old (like me) and young.

Anyone who has watched the movie will never forget 1 name. BUMBLEBEE. A member of the heroic autobot and of coz the guardian for Sam Wikidy (or spelt something like that).

Remember the scene when the Megan Fox (forgot her movie name) commented that how come a futuristic and powerful bot morph into such a junk? He "kicked" both Sam and her out of the car and came back with a new look! From a 1974 camaro to a 2008 concept camaro. Very cool!

Same goes to the toy, the 08 version is definitely way better than the 74 version (though both of them are extinct from the shelves of departmental stores). It's more articulated and nicer in design. Everywhere I went, I saw little kids rushing to the tf section but disappointed when they couldn't see their idol on site. Practically both ADULTS and kids are hunting down for it. For adults, some buy them for a "purpose". They want to make a quick buck in E-bay or local yahoo auctions. Go try searching in these 2 sites and see how much they are fetching.

I managed to get hold of 1 piece and display it on my office desk. Yesterday, a customer came to collect an item which he ordered and saw the bumblebee and asked where i bought. He wanted to buy 2 for his 2 kids (1 pri 1 and the other K1) but couldn't find in any departmental stores. I told him the reason behind it (paragraph above) and sighed. I told him that come August or September, I may be able to source for him the Japanese version. He left with a hope pinned on me that I could help fulfill his kids little wishes. Such is the love of a father. He knows what his kids like and makes the effort to try to know them and get for them (if it's within his budget).

I was thinking in parallel with God's love. He knows the desires of our heart. If we walk with Him closely in obedience, He will reveal to you and grant you the desires of your heart. Everyday, I thank God for the favour and the doors He open for me whenever I meet up with challenges at work. When I thought that there would be no way, he gave me the wisdom to make a way. Whenever I'm down, God puts people to encourage me. An example is this morning, my JC friend Cara, she msn-ed me and thank me for bringing her back to Christ. Now she's serving faithfully in her church and is seeing someone from her church. She has seen God's faithfulness and goodness in all the areas of her life. See what I meant by God will grant His children the desires of their heart? (hee).

Let us be the willing vessels for God whereby people will see us as more than who we are. Just like Transformers: More than meets the eye!

1 Comments:

At 7/18/2007 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

=D Truetruetruetruetruetrue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home