Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Finally a chance to take a breather

After 2 consecutive weeks of hosting the reps from various countries (Germany and Finland respectively), my workload was still very packed coz one of our colleagues was hospitalised (intestine ulcer) and MC-ed for 2 weeks! Another colleague reservist for 2weeks during this period too.

Thus, most of the time i would be handling their customer accounts and enquiries. Concurrently i have my personal customers' enquiries, oil rig cable project delivery schedules and miscellaneous enquiries. Drained and tired. Need to take time off and destress!!!! However, taking time off would be out of the question coz it would mean my workload will still pile up and my dear dear has started school. Would be nuaing at home if i take time off so nahhh...

What do you do to destress? Retail therapy? work out? Sleep? etc?
For me, though retail therapy and watching movies do take a away certain stress levels but personally I destress by doing customs on my toys (be it repainted my zoids or transformers).
People may say that it means doing more work! But I find great satisfaction and happiness when i complete a custom and call it my own. Same mold but unique (paint scheme) and it's only one in this world. Normally i'll take a week or two to do one repaint and basically i've thought of the color scheme before attempting on it. It takes a bit of reverse engineering coz you need to disassemble every part and allocate which parts are for wat colors and REMEMBER how to fix them back into 1 piece! haha.

Okok, signing off. Remember not to put too much stress onto oneself. Cast it to God as He cares for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home