Tuesday, April 08, 2008

1st quarter of 08 whizzed past! That's fast!

By the time i'm blogging this post, i'm not sure how many people are actually visiting this site coz it's been a looooong time since i last blogged.

Many good things and bad things (but God always turn something bad into good for those who love Him ^.^) happened.

Thank God that

- The 3 cable supply projects are going to finish soon! (1 project has been delivered, 1 close to 95% done and the last one about 75% done) It has been 1 year since the start of the cable delivery. Though there has been hiccups (late cable deliveries from factory), God somehow made a way out of the situation such that we do not have to pay for L.D (liquidity damages) and thank Him for the wisdom and peace during that period.

- Company catalogue is currently in production! (after close to 1.5years of planning, taking photographs and changes) Should be out by end of this month!

- I'm blessed with a new car, it's still an altis though (more of it's a shared car between me and my sis).

- My lil sis finished her 2 years in SGH and pray that she will think more maturely and start to think about the ones who care for her alot (my parents) and be responsible in whatever she does from now onwards.

- I'm able to get discount from using my credit card for the golf lessons that i took up. It's a fun game, not easy to pick up, need lots of patience and FOCUS.

This 2nd quarter have to pray for lots of journey mercy from the Lord

- My mum's china trip with my auntie and my grandfather (they're coming back this sat!)
- 19th April, I would be going to Germany for an exhibition trip and a supplier training session until 31st April 08.
- My sis would be going to Vietnam during the period too.
- In May, my parents would be going to Cambodia to tour and during the same period my lil sis would go to Bangkok with her friends.
- I'll be going for my very first church camp in May 31st to 5th June!

Thus, i feel that this 2nd quarter will fly by very fast again and also a period whereby not very often all the family members are in Singapore. I hope that i'll be able to blog more often coz most of the time want to blog but dun have the time. When i have the time, dun have the mood to blog. Haha, i guess many people who don't have a blog have this syndrome most of the time. =p

1 Comments:

At 4/14/2008 7:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wah, quarterly updates ah, like public companies

 

Post a Comment

<< Home