Saturday, January 05, 2008

2008 - year of new beginnings

2008 = year of new beginnings
Isaiah 43:19
"Behold, for I am about to do a New thing! Do you not perceive it?"
This year is going to be one where we will experience God's fruitfulness, authority & dominion and vibrant life in workplace/ministry and relationship.
In order for us to apprehend this new thing, we need to let go of our past successes/failures, casting away our fears (fear of unknown, fear of new beginnings) and let God do a brand new thing in us!

Talking about new beginnings, today I just did something I had never done before.
1. I managed to install a brand new network card into my desktop CPU! (though it's easy but it's still my first time attempting ma)
2. I changed tyre after service when my dear dear realised my car had a flat tyre. Yup, it's my first attempt in my whole life and it's none other than my dear dear who assisted me in changing. She gave the instructions (because she saw her dad change a flat tyre before) while I executed it. Thank God that all along while we were changing the tyre, God withheld the rain from pouring and it was when we had finished changing (about half an hour), gotten into the car and starting driving that the rain poured down almost instantly.

Yeah! This is the year of many new beginnings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home