Friday, April 18, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane in less than 24hrs

Less than 24hrs before my flight to Germany.

Currently, haven't pack my luggage.
What i'm going to bring along
- long sleeve shirts and toiletries that will last me 12days
- laptop for checking emails at work and for presentation
- thumbdrive
- medicine
- PSP (borrowed from my fren, thanks Ralphael!)
- Digicam (going to borrow from my dear)
- chargers (for all the respective electronic gadgets)
- "Good morning Holy Spirit"
- Bible

My dear dear is down with severe flu, which caused her to have numbness at the back of her head, aches in her body and cough. How I wish I can postpone my flight and take care of her. Pray the guardian angels will watch over her when i'm not physically around.
Hope the stuff in Germany will not be too expensive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home