Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally, a break from all the busy-ness

I know that I should upload my pics on the last few days of my Germany trip. In fact, i've done so just that i have problem putting them up in blogger from photobucket. Thus, it shall be postponed. Hee.

Today, i mean yesterday morning was really hectic. My colleague went to Taiwan with his family and thus his customers and end users have been calling me non-stop in the mornings. Imagine from 830am till 1130am I have been either on my office phone or mobile one. Thank God, He brought me through the day although time really flew past. I managed to do quite a lot of work and of coz with the encouragement of my dear dear online. =)

Before I left office, I took about half an hour to delegate whatever work i have to my fellow colleagues so that they can help me out. I can't imagine on Monday and Tuesday whereby both my customer and my colleague's will be calling and sending enquiries (urgent ones) to be quoted and for orders to be delivered. I really pray for favour and unity in the company during those 2 days. Wednesday my colleague would be back in office and I'll be back in office on Friday.

In the evening before I went for cell, Doris ran out of the house when my dad opened the gate for me to drive the car out. I was "sian 1/2" coz it's not easy to catch her since now she is very active and strong. The last time she ran away, I took Doby to lure her back. Somehow dogs can communicate and signal the other dog to come back or something coz that time she ran back to us when she saw us near the dou huay shop. This time I wasn't so lucky. I walked the same route with Doby (the one where I bring them out for walk) for 3 rounds and no sight of Doris! My parents told me to leave Doby in the house and go for my gathering. My parents went for their weekly Tai Ji.

In my mind, i was telling God, it always have to have something happen when I'm going for God encountering camps. Does that mean I have to leave Singapore without knowing Doris's whereabouts? How about I don't go for cell and continue to search for Doris and probably I may find her and can then leave for church camp in peace? However, during that moment my dear dear called me and said that "no matter what I do, if Doris blur blur walk till lost, there's no way I can find her in this huge neighbourhood." I told God that during my last round of walk, if I can't find Doris, I shall honour You and go for cell and not let this situation hinder me from knowing You. I believe that You will even bless me back and I will find Doris when I go back from cell to search for her later on.

Guess what, just when cell ended, my dad called me and said that he found Doris at heartland mall outside. He carried her all the way back home. First thing that came to my mind, I was thanking God that indeed He is good! I believe my dad saw her before he went for his Tai Ji which should be around the time whereby I told God that I would go for cell and honour Him. He is really fast in replying my prayer! ;p After the good news set in, it dawned upon me that it should have been very tiring to carry her from heartland mall back home. My dad didn't bring the leash along and it would make matters worse if she struggled. How great is the fatherly love. My dad knew that I would not leave Singapore and have fun totally if Doris is out. Thus even though it would be really exhausting and definitely he'll get body pain carrying Doris the next day, he made sure he carried Doris all the way back home safely. I'm deeply touched by both my earthly and heavenly father's love. Thank you.

In 3 hours time, I will be leaving for bangkok to have my retreat. 2 days of shopping and eating at bangkok followed by 4 days of camp in Cha-am. I really hope that God will meet me in a special way and rejuvenate my body, my spirit and my passion there! Bangkok, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home